We have made every possible effort to ensure that we accurately represent our indicators and system, and their potential for income. There is no guarantee that you will make profits, and you accept the risk that the profit potential differs by individual.
Monetary and income results are based on many factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as we do not know you, your background, your work ethic, or your business skills. As with any business, your results will be based on your individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire.
There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonial and examples used may not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual's success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.
All products and services by forextrenddominator.com are for education and informational purposes only. Use caution and seek advice of qualified professionals. Check with your accountant, lawyers or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information.
There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in any business that cannot be foreseen. We are not responsible for your behavior, actions and decisions.
The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence, actions and behavior, and you agree that our company and forextrenddominator.com are not liable for any success or failure of your undertakings that are directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.
by SEQ Legal
Copyright © 4 years of first publication - e.g. "2008-2012" Forex Trend Dominator
- (1) Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by us and our licensors.
- (2) Credit
This document was created using an SEQ Legal template from http://www.seqlegal.com.
- (3) Copyright licence
We grant to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable licence to:
(a) view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
(b) copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
(c) print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
We do not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without our prior written permission.
- (4) Data mining
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
- (5) Permissions
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (6) Enforcement of copyright
We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence above, we may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of our copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the licence above, please report this by email to email@example.com.
- (7) Infringing material
If you become aware of any material on our website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affiliate/Partners Terms Of Service
In addition to the requirements found in this Agreement, if you decide to become an Affiliate of forextrenddominator.com you are also agreeing to these specific Terms. As an Affiliate you may be required to provide a tax identification number to ClickBank or fill out a W9 if you earn more than $600. In addition, you agree that:
1)As an Affiliate you will not attempt to set any cookies, web beacons, or clear gifs through the forextrenddominator.com system on your own website, or any other website, via iframes, or in any way outside of the normal process used by forextrenddominator.com;
2) You will not post any Affiliate links on WarriorForum, whether it is in a BuySellTrade (BST) section, WSO of the day section, in your signature, or anywhere else for the purpose of soliciting sales;
3) When promoting a forextrenddominator.com products all advertising, marketing, mailing, or promotion must be CAN-SPAM compliant, FTC Act compliant, compliant with the FTC guidelines regarding testimonials and earnings claims, and must include a working unsubscribe link that allows the receiver to be unsubscribed immediately;
4) your use of forextrenddominator.com, or any part of the Site, including your campaigns and listings, does not violate any applicable law or regulation, including any export control laws, licensing requirements, business trade requirements, advertising laws, CAN SPAM, the FTC Act, FTC guidelines concerning disclosures and testimonials, U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Principles, Restore Online Shoppers Confidence Act of 2010, or any intellectual property law;
5) With respect to emailing, Affiliate must make sure that all emails: (ii) do not have a "from line" that is false or misleading and does not accurately identify a person initiating the e- mail; (iii) do not have a subject line that is misleading, false or mis-representative or is likely to mislead the recipient about the content or subject matter of the e-mail; (iv) must have a clear and conspicuous identification that the e-mail is an advertisement or solicitation, (v) must have a clear and conspicuous notice of the opportunity to decline to receive further communications, (vi) must have a valid physical postal address of the Affiliate, and (vii) must have a functioning return e-mail or other Internet-based reply mechanism; and finally any opt out requests must be complied with;
6) You must scrub any email lists with any suppression list that is provided to you;
7) You will not use any third party trademarks in any way to direct traffic or solicit sales which includes purchasing keywords from search engines, social media sites, or use any derivative of such mark, service, or brand name;
8) You will not buy products through your own affiliate links in an attempt to get a product at a discount or no cost;
9) If applicable, all endorsements and/or testimonials reflect the experience of the endorser with the specific product, is adequately substantiated, accurately depicts any earnings claims or the general results of using any of the forextrenddominator.com products, and are real, verified, and supported by an affidavit;
10) You will not make any claims about any other forextrenddominator.com products that is not explicitly stated in the advertising creative or that is provided to you.
11) You will not use any fraud or deceit when marketing any forextrenddominator.com products, as determined by us. Any suspected fraud or deceit will lead to the forfeiture of any payments owed to you as well as possible recuperation.
Forex Trend Dominator Disclosure
We have hereby presented, described and detailed our system as honestly and accurately as humanly possible. Reasonable proof of system failure, and non-compliance rules apply to returns or cancellations within 45 days of purchase. In order to prevent bogus purchasers of Forex Trend Dominator, system downloads are license key activated. Should you decide to return the system, the key activation and the system become deactivated, and unusable.
System Failure: In the event the system will not perform or does not work according to our set specifications.
Non-Compliance: Constitutes failure to follow instructions for the system, failure to join the support skype room, or in any other manner you fail to follow the complete instructions for the system in the download page and any other documentation we send you.
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer
Commodity Futures Trading Commission Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41
HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.